We read a lot about the various tips that you can follow while preparing for the JEE. However, what most of them tend to avoid is something so crucial, yet everyone takes for granted – food.
What you eat is directly proportional to how you perform. The same way as the type of petrol you put in your car determines how well it functions. So with your body, it’s extremely important to feed it the right foods that will help you maximise your potential. These foods have been specially selected for their memory-boosting qualities. Make sure to include them in your diet.
5 foods to help you study
- 1. Avocado – often called a ‘superfood’, they have a high concentration of nutrients, including 20 different vitamins and minerals
- 2. Fish – known as one of the best foods on the planet. Fish consumption is linked to people having lower rates of cognitive decline
- 3. Green leafy vegetables – excellent source of antioxidants and a good way to lift your mood thanks to the Serotonin production
- 4. Peanuts – peanuts contain copper which is needed for neurons to create the myelin sheath that encases their axons and increases the speed of neural transmission
- 5. Sunflower seeds – frequently consuming sunflowers seeds has been shown to help balance cholesterol levels, reduce hypertension, lower high blood pressure
So the next time you sit down to a meal, plan a little in advance to make sure you include these in your diet. They’re highly nutritious, easily available and quite tasty too.